Let’s see if you can figure out who did which.
· Took a pottery class and learned to throw pots
· Took a swimming class and learned to put her face underwater
· Took an Aikido class and learned to have a beginner’s mind. And kick butt.
· Travelled to Tinian and
· Travelled to
· Travelled to Lappert’s and ate her weight in ice cream
· Raised chickens for eggs
· Raised herbs and vegetables for dinner
· Raised caterpillars and watched them turn into butterflies
· Read a heap of books, recommends Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
· Read many books, recommends Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind by Shunryu Suzuki, tied with Ferdinand
· Read every book in the kid section and recommends Snow White illustrated by Trina Schart Hyman
· Speared lots of fish for dinner
· Baked a small
· Subsisted on 17 calories a day—usually a teaspoon of milk and three grapes.
· For movies, recommends “Children of Men”
· Recommends the movie “Eagle Vs. Shark”
· Recommends the movie “My Neighbor Totoro”
· Started out tiny and cute and got big and loud—and lay eggs for us every day.
· Started out tiny and scrawny at the pound and got big and handsome and say “meow.”
· Started out tiny and is due to appear on the scene March 2, 2010
Thanks for your love and friendship, and we wish you a wonderful Happy Holidays!
Matt, Becca, Rosie Jo and Baby Stevenson