Monday, December 29, 2008

100th Post!

I admit it, I'm a crook.
I steal internet.
At every opportunity.
If I see some internet poking out of somebody's back pocket, or hanging from the back of their chair, I snatch it. I paw through friend's bathroom cupboards looking for their internet, to take just a little bit of it home with me. Or maybe a lot.
And for the last week, my supply has been cut off! Our neighbors, or some other nearby anonymous benefactor, has gone out of town for the *pshaw* holiday, and left me internet-less. I sit listlessly in front of the computer, playing Spider solitaire and constantly refreshing my "View Wireless Networks" list.
Today I finally got dressed, put on pants, and drove to the mall, where Rosie is sleeping in her stroller, the McDonalds is frying reconstituted potato-like edible non-food substances. And I am using the mall's free wi-fi.
Does this mean that all of my credit cards and bank accounts are now compromised? Possibly.
But I don't care. It's worth the fix.

No comments: